- How will VITALL help me and my family?
- How long will it take me to register?
- How long will it take to acquire my records?
- What is the process to get all of my records? Do I need to obtain them and give them to VITALL?
- What type of data does VITALL acquire?
- I travel frequently. Does VITALL acquire records internationally and enable access?
- See all 17 articles
Plans and Pricing
- I see that you have three different account types. What is the difference?
- I want to manage my health and my partner’s health. Can VITALL help me do that?
- I want to manage my child’s health. Can VITALL help me to do that?
- I want to manage my parents’ health. Can VITALL help me to do that?
- If I give another user permission to access my records, can I restrict them to certain health information?
- I already have a VITALL account, how do I sign up another family member?
- See all 14 articles
Devices and Apps
- What devices and apps can I connect to my VITALL account
- How do I connect a device or app to my VITALL account?
- I don’t see my device on the list. What should I do?
- Can you recommend the best device to connect and track my specific needs?
- Is my doctor notified if there is any problem with my record, or if there is an abnormal reading from one of my connected medical devices?
Privacy and Security
- Is my information protected?
- How secure is my personal health information (PHI)?
- Do you offer Multi-Factor Authentication?
- I am concerned about the security of my health information, especially if it is accessible on my phone.
- Can VITALL sell my personal data?
- Who do I contact if I have questions/concerns about Privacy & Security?
- See all 7 articles